Just some tips for your little Ghouls, Goblins, Super Heroes and Fairy Princesses to follow for a safe and Happy Halloween:
- Avoid clothing that dangles or has accessories that could make a child trip or fall.
- Chose your “weapons” wisely…Any swords, guns, lasers or costume accessories should be soft or flexible to avoid injury in case your child does fall.
- Make sure the kids are visible at night, especially if their costume is dark in color.
- Go Trick or Treating in a neighborhood you are familiar with and make sure older children who may be going alone has a designated time to be home.
- Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult. Just in case they get lost from you, have a designated area to meet.
- Charge your Cell Phones. Also the Flashlight option on your phone will be a great accessory to lead the way.
- Be aware of your surroundings if you are driving!! Please…DO NOT TEXT AND DRIVE.
Have a wonderful and safe Halloween from the Realtors and Staff at Greenbrier Real Estate Service!!