Our agents tour homes every day. Pick your agent’s brain for any unique qualities that stand out or flaws that you could be unaware of. If your agent doesn’t know the answer to a question, she or he can always ask the seller’s agent later.
Common questions to ask your agent:
- What do you like about the home?
- Do you have any concerns about this home?
- Is the price right?
- How long has this home been on the market?
- How quickly do you think this home will sell?
- How long have the current owners owned the home?
- Why is the home for sale?
- How old is the home?
- Are any repairs needed?
- How old is the roof?
- When were the floors last refinished?
- What type of heating and cooling systems are in place?
- How old is the electrical and plumbing?
- Can you see a copy of the current owner’s utilities?
- Is there a homeowner’s association with fees?
Article adapted from Redfin.com
Our professional REALTORs at Greenbrier Real Estate Service are always willing to answer any questions you may have. Contact us today! 304.645.2255
Upcoming Events in the Greenbrier Valley: